Life Cycle Support *LUONNOS*
Information and support during life cycle of the product
- Life Cycle Support produces information and support during whole life cycle, related to environment, conformity, costs, usage and maintenance
- Comatec`s professional life cycle support assists in demanding investments, comparison of solutions and in offering processes
- We provide life cycle support analyses and plans for different business sectors during the life cycle of product systems and production facilities
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Assessment of environmental impacts during life cycle of the product/process
- EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) is possible to compile on the basis of the LCA
By decreasing environmental impacts is possible to enhance processes and create new markets.
Being forerunner and transparent in environmental subjects brings advantage in competition.
Ensuring that requirements for the product can be met.
Main analyses are:
- RAMS (Reliability – Availability – Maintainability – Safety)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
By using these analyses, critical fault effects can be identified, in addition to reliability issues, such as maintenance need.
LCC (Life Cycle Cost)
- Takes into account system costs systematically
Combining RAMS-analyses into LCC-calculation makes it possible to recognize the most advantageous implementations regarding total cost.
In addition to life cycle cost savings, system reliability increases.
MAC (Maintenance Allocation Chart)
- Optimized spare part storages and spare part orders will use less financial capital
RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- Proactive maintenance cost-effectively, which enables excellent availability and customer satisfaction
Need more information? Open the form and ask us