Marine Mechanical Chief Design Engineer
Marine Mechanical Chief Design Engineer, Gdansk
We are looking for a
MARINE MECHANICAL CHIEF DESIGN ENGINEER
to be located in our office in Gdansk. You have previous experience of marine structural design and you have capabilities to supervise marine structural engineering work carried out by other engineers.
In this job, you will be responsible for:
- marine structural design with AVEVA marine /E3D,
- supervising of marine structural engineering work,
- project management of sub-projects allocated to Chief Design Engineer,
- communicating with clients, subcontractors, material suppliers and Comatec Finland,
- assisting with development of local engineering capabilities.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Naval architecture and marine engineering or Mechanical engineering (technical college/university level),
- previous work experience in marine structural design is required,
- previous work experience with AVEVA software is required,
- capable to work with and knowledge of technical rules and standards
- knowledge of marine engineering and manufacturing technologies, proactive and initiative working attitude and good team work capabilities are required,
- good command of English language is required, both written and verbal,
- ability to short term travelling if so requested,
- ability to work in a team, high motivation to work.
We want to offer you:
- organizational culture, that promote cooperation and mutual respect,
- supporting and friendly work atmosphere,
- access to trainings, which support your professional development, including internal English courses,
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home office,
- Medicover private medical care,
- supplement for the MultiSport Card,
- regular sport events, team building trips and occasional company meetings,
- participation in corporate social responsibility actions,
- active recommendation system,
- fruit mondays,
- access to company gaming resources and books, for private purposes.
During the first phone conversation with Ania or Marta we will tell you more about the company and ask about your experience and expectations.
In the next stage you will meet in our office Mikko and Dorota – the Engineering Managers who will be happy to answer all technical questions related to the position.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English:
Sprawdź nasze pozostałe rekrutacje.