Upply manager in kone’s major projects unit
Kone Oyj is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of escalators and elevators. The company has managed to win a number of trail-blazing large-scale projects all around the world. Employer from Comatec works in Comatec’s Cranes and Load Handling unit and has the task in Kone’s Major Projects Unit of making sure that information is in the right place at the right time.
- More flexibility in the company’s activities and for different situations
- Better sharing of the workload with the help of knowledgeable experts
- Ensuring that the required range of expertise is available in project deliveries
- Co-ordinating international projects, such as:
- The Nova Victoria project in London
- The Tower Hadid project in Milan
- Comatec’s expert makes sure that information is in the right place at the right time
- Projects are completed according to plans and clients’ demands, both in terms of schedule and budget
- More flexibility, know-how and innovation in implementing projects
”People who work in project management must have an outgoing personality, and it is essential that they get on with all sorts of people. The employer from Comatec is a good example of the skills and service that Comatec can provide, Jukka Eloranta, Kone."