Electrification of vehicles
Electric energy systems for machinery and commercial vehicles
Electric cars have quickly become more and more popular, and increasing numbers of commercial vehicles and machinery are electric.
The emission-free aspect of electric motors is an attractive alternative also for commercial vehicles. Emission-free and quiet operation in tunnels and congested urban environments, for example, is a clear advantage compared to the use of internal combustion engines. The steep rise in the price of fuels is also accelerating the move to alternative power train solutions.
This is the time for going electric. In addition to being emission-free and quiet, the benefits of electric energy systems include:
- optimization of energy use through potential energy recovery and recycling
- high reliability and longer life owing to simpler mechanical solution
- more accurate and faster adjustment that improve operation during rapid changes in load
- equalization of load variation in mains connection
- operation with an inefficient connection, battery power to achieve maximum power
Comatec has the best solutions for electrifying power trains
Comatec is an expert company, always finding the best solution for its customers, also when it comes to power train electrification services.
Comatec experts can help you with:
- electrification of existing equipment
- design, conceptualization and creation of prototypes of new equipment
- the development of special fields for which your organization does not have its own experts
- additional resources that your company needs for certain projects
- training and consultation in battery technology or other special aspects of power train electrification
The acquisition of expert and consulting services can be a challenging process. This is why we have created a handy guide of the best tips for acquiring a service.
Comatec’s strength is its comprehensive approach and digital model
Comatec designs systems to fit into the existing configuration and dimensions the components optimally to suit the application.
Things to consider include:
- system specification and simulation on the basis of work cycle or route to be taken
- selection of components for an electric power train (electric system, hybrid, charging system and energy management)
- safety of battery system, selection of suitable chemical, behavior in case of fire, life cycle, etc.
- electric system simulation and modeling of thermal behavior
- system testing, safety and compliance with regulations
The digital model designed by Comatec helps to analyze the initial data and specify the correct device dimensions, and to optimize use of the system.
Download our free guide and learn more about the the electrification of a vehicle or mobile machine!
Need help electrifying your vehicles? Get it touch with us